Before GEORGE kills you.... (Location, Location, Location!)

Any topic relating to the FZR/YZF (UK) or motorcycling in general.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Re: Before GEORGE kills you.... (Location, Location, Location!)

Post by yamaha_george »

Fine, that is you 2cents, others feel other wise.

You may notice in your reading of this forum that unlike the other bike specific forums we have no flame wars and until now no trolls.

The site owner in his wisdom decided to open this site with the stated aim of becoming a community of like minded people. A sentiment that to me is very refreshing in this day of yes men and me me me thinking.. In that spirit of community I have written & made a great deal of information available from my research elsewhere. Not all of it strictly FZR or even bike related but to encourage others to read and learn or pick up new skills which in these times of recession are maybe life changing. Hence my "banging on " about the WIKI if it is that useless I can easily withdraw my material and let you add your 2cents instead.

As to location location you may have noticed in my profile that it says "forum moderator" & "site director" not some thing I bought but something I earned and I would be some what lacking in my duty if I did not try and remind people of the facilities available to help them and others fix their bike / business easily.
putskey
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by putskey »

I read on here all the time where people rib others back and forth and now that I enter the fray it's personal? I was just giving you a hard time. Troll? Really?
DonTZ125

Post by DonTZ125 »

Ah, the joys of faceless texting... banghead

YG - I read the man's post again, and I think you jumped a little sharply, there. MHO.
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

DonTZ125 wrote:Ah, the joys of faceless texting... banghead

YG - I read the man's post again, and I think you jumped a little sharply, there. MHO.
This thread is now locked Putskey & I have spoken and are still friends:-}