some really silly questions and answers :)

Any topic relating to the FZR/YZF (UK) or motorcycling in general.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

fzrowner1
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: some really silly questions and answers :)

Post by fzrowner1 »

How would I make one? At work at the moment so haven't looked at that wiki link and can't afford to buy one as I'll only use it once in a blue moon! And when I'm on laptop later I'll pm you clanky thankyou again.
Sean.
S.J.Hunter

Yamaha FZR400R 3EN2 1989
Clanky
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Clanky »

Hi Sean,

Check this thread for DIY synch tool: http://www.fzronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5453

A Google search for 'diy carb synch tool' will give you plenty of ideas and variations.
fzrowner1
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by fzrowner1 »

clanky iv pm'ed you :) cheers sean

now people who can help me with tyres please what else would fit a 140-60-18 cheers

sean
S.J.Hunter

Yamaha FZR400R 3EN2 1989
Genesis
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Re: Re: some really silly questions and answers :)

Post by Genesis »

fzrowner1 wrote:genesis ok mate thanks do you know any other tyres would fit do you know? cheers
ok correction its has been a while since I have riden my bike, letalone bought tires:???:
I have bt014 110/70 17 / bt014 150/50?? 18

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
1990 Yamaha FZR600 Genesis, Daily Driver
My FZR6 Rebuild

1985 GMC 4x4 T-15 X-Cab Sierra
1999 Chevy 4x4 Blazer (wifes car)

"If a man can build it, I can take it apart and sometimes even put it back together and fix it" --Unknown

"'I wish none of this had happened.' 'So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.....'" J.R.R. Tolkien
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

fzrowner1 wrote:yamaha george i am sorry to hear that you can no longer ride :s thankyou for any advice you have given past and future:).

cheers
Hi,
thats ok I rode for 50+ years and never regretted a moment of them, now the doc says that if my strength stays coming back at the same pace(6 hours Physio in the Gym with first class help) as the last 3 months I can probably ride again but a lighter bike in a years time.
So God willing ........................
JasonRDfan
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

Post by JasonRDfan »

Well, I will pray for you. Stay positive. Miracles do happen. I was in a bad wreck 15 years ago. The doctors said I was paralyzed. They were wrong. The said I would have back problems for the rest of my life. It hurt for 4 months or so. I've never had a problem since, no back pain ever. I also was stung in my right eye by a bee while I was riding a r5 350, it healed so well they said it was impossible. They said it was a miracle. I had to wear an eye patch for a year. So you never know. Stay positive. Things always work out one way or another.
92 fzr600 Vance & Hines edition, galindo f1 grips, Vance & Hines super sport complete exhaust, oem clutch with Vance & Hines springs, Piaa horn, Hella headlight, Vance & Hines power pak, passenger seat cowl, 07 r6 regulator, ballistic evo2 8 cell, JT 14 tooth sprocket, Joe Florida sportbike multi-color led kit, galindo bar ends,
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

JasonRDfan wrote:Well, I will pray for you. Stay positive. Miracles do happen. I was in a bad wreck 15 years ago. The doctors said I was paralyzed. They were wrong. The said I would have back problems for the rest of my life. It hurt for 4 months or so. I've never had a problem since, no back pain ever. I also was stung in my right eye by a bee while I was riding a r5 350, it healed so well they said it was impossible. They said it was a miracle. I had to wear an eye patch for a year. So you never know. Stay positive. Things always work out one way or another.
J,
as my father was fond of saying "doctors translate what you say to latin and feel smug, but you own the " real estate" so it is upto you to look after it and repair it "

Personally with a good dose of determination and faith in God, work all sorts of wonders in my experience.