November Randomness

Any topic relating to the FZR/YZF (UK) or motorcycling in general.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Re: November Randomness

Post by mrfreeze5 »

haro504 wrote:thats what i hate about ebay its me weakness its kriptonite to my superman i just get myself in trouble this resession make everything so damn affordable

Yeah Ive noticed! I was originally shopping for another set of 02-03 R1 forks, but Im finding 04-06 forks with radial brakes for the same price and more common than 02-03 forks without brakes. And 07-08 complete front ends are everywhere for like $500. Its more than I can spend right now, but SOO tempting. I need a project to work on. This cold weather is making me antsy.
haro504
Level 7.5
Level 7.5

Post by haro504 »

i know what you mean what would your doo if you were rich some people say theyed still work id build things and give them away. some call it cheap i call it a hobby
ones life is the way it is only because you allow it make it happen.
i poop my pants i poop my pants
mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by mrfreeze5 »

haro504 wrote:i know what you mean what would your doo if you were rich some people say theyed still work id build things and give them away. some call it cheap i call it a hobby
If I were rich, I would buy a nice house, but not huge, but on some land, then I would have a custom built shop out back. With a room with tools and lifts just for bikes, car lifts, full service tools, mezzanine, and a multibay storage room for cars trucks and bikes. Id keep building stuff: bikes, cars, 4x4s, buggies. Maybe even try and start a business out of it. But building them is what I enjoy most, so thats what Id spend most of my time doing I think.
haro504
Level 7.5
Level 7.5

Post by haro504 »

i actually put some thought into this if i was to win the lottery i was going to but a bunch of land just over the nh border theres 100 +/- acres and i was going to build a race track and maybe a 4x4 course and hold races etc. also devote my time to helping others, it sound cheesy but i think id enjoy it gives me something to do and makes others life easier dont know how maybe auto repair or teaching people how to help themselves. everyone can do anything but most dont know how so knowledge is the greatest gift
ones life is the way it is only because you allow it make it happen.
i poop my pants i poop my pants
AraiPnai
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

Post by AraiPnai »

yay! i'm finally 28 + 3 days.. :P
SSDD
Don't complain to me unless you can offer a solution too.

Whenever things go to sh*ts and don't go the way you'd like, I blame it on the fact that "the world is ending."

Sept '03 - June '04 : '89 FZR 400
April '08 - Present : '97 FZR 600
ImageImage

http://maked-up.webs.com/ http://www.thenutshack.net http://motorcyclemadness650.com/
the_finch
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by the_finch »

AraiPnai wrote:yay! i'm finally 28 + 3 days.. :P
Happy (belated) Birthday!!!! :banana: :banana: :cheers: :cheers: :headbang: :headbang:
1997 FZR600RJ

Engine: K&N Drop-in air filter - stock airbox - FP 5°ignition advancer - EBC "Street Racer" Kevlar clutch
Exhaust: Stock header - Yoshimura RS-3 Carbon fiber slip-on
Body: Original paint/graphics - Clear Alternatives integrated LED Taillight - Flanders' flush front signals - YZF600 Mirrors - Comp. Werkes Stainless fender eliminator/tag bracket - 60w/55w H4 headlights
Tires: Metzler MEZ4B 120/70 ZR17 Front - Michelin Madacam 100x 150/70 ZR18 Rear
Brakes:Stock rotors with EBC HH Sinstered pads
In the works: YZF600 header, '97 Bandit 600 rear wheel, DynoJet Stage 3, Racetech Springs and Emulators fork rebuild, FZ1 rear shock, YZF600 front MC, Galfer SS Lines, CFM rearsets
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

Happy B-Day, AP!

Man, November sure is coming to a close real quick!
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

ragedigital wrote:Happy B-Day, AP!

Man, November sure is coming to a close real quick!
+5 on the happy B'day
November must have been real quick we only have 4 pages of Random Blatherings

only 12 days to my Inlaws arriving bearing gifts (Mango Masala , homemade Guava Jam & fly pie....... Yehaw

30 days to Madams Birthday a BIG 0 bash

44 days to my B'day (any one have a time machine ?) only 7 more years of riding left on my Permit :-{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
chefen2006
Level 3.5
Level 3.5

Post by chefen2006 »

Today the vacum-cleaner turned into a smoke-machine???? WTF???
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

chefen2006 wrote:Today the vacum-cleaner turned into a smoke-machine???? WTF???
Chefen,
you are supposed to put the cigarette out before hoovering up the butt and setting fire to the vacuum's contents.