Need some parts.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
rcaircraftnut
Site Newbie

Need some parts.

Post by rcaircraftnut »

Need a set of forks, a pick up coil, and the headlight mounting/fairing cage and upper fairing stay. Also looking for suspension upgrades and a complete R1 conversion package from Airtech. Thx. I am about an hour west of Birmingham AL.
To reach the end of the road the twists and turns, your bike must handle as if guided by unseen hands.
tclayton9
Level 2.5
Level 2.5

Re: Need some parts.

Post by tclayton9 »

i have a pickup coil. Im new to paypal, so I will have to figure out how to ship.
rcaircraftnut
Site Newbie

Post by rcaircraftnut »

Just let me know a price plus post office cost to 35553 and we can go from there. Flat rate box is $5 if it's just the coil without the stator.
To reach the end of the road the twists and turns, your bike must handle as if guided by unseen hands.
tclayton9
Level 2.5
Level 2.5

Post by tclayton9 »

Ok that sounds good give me a couple of days to get to my parts
rcaircraftnut
Site Newbie

Post by rcaircraftnut »

No weorries, just ordered a high output stator that should come with a new P/U coil. Will let you know if it don't when it comes in.

Also looking for a good frame with title or a good subframe to weld on as mine is bent about 3 inches to the rite.
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

I have the rear hugger and front fender from the airtech kit. Both still new and never mounted. Also have r6 rear shock upgrades. If you wanted to, I have a 99-02 r6 race tail and undertail new with fresh paint and never mounted. YZF600 tank.... R6 front seat....
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
rcaircraftnut
Site Newbie

Post by rcaircraftnut »

What kind of prices are we looking at? I am actually on the fence as to weather it will stay naked, or get a full Airteck R1 conversion.
rcaircraftnut
Site Newbie

Post by rcaircraftnut »

Really like what you've done with your's, would like to come by and pick your brain about some of the mods sometime, I drive an 18 wheeler for a living and get through Illinois a LOT! PM me a way to contact you next time I get up that way.