FZR600 Stock Swingarm Swap for 6" Ext Swingarm

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
dash
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

FZR600 Stock Swingarm Swap for 6" Ext Swingarm

Post by dash »

I am re-building a 92 FZR600 to stock, and it came to me with a 6" Extended Swingarm. It appears that the welding has been done satisfactorily and the geometry looks square. It has not been disassembled yet.

I would like to swap the extended swingarm, brakeline, and tension bar for stock components. Thanks.
1992 FZR600

"He's a tough, old goat...his name's not Rocky for nothing!"
buzzawak
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

Re: FZR600 Stock Swingarm Swap for 6" Ext Swingarm

Post by buzzawak »

Yes, you have our permission.
Are you asking a question?
dash
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by dash »

it always seems to be my job to clean up poor handled surgeries.
1992 FZR600

dash
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by dash »

Found a swap with Digit03fx4. A big help with other parts items, too. Thanks.
1992 FZR600