R6 shock kits

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

R6 shock kits

Post by thatkid »

Ok, I finally got my act together and made everything needed for the kit. Price is $165 shipped and here is what you get for that.

'06+ R6 shock
Dogbones powder coated black with two options. The closest holes will give you stock ride height with the R6 shock. The furthest will give you a slightly lower than stock dogbones. The end holes are really reserved for people just wanting to lower the bike with a stock shock.

Bushings to go on each side of the shock. These allow the use of the bushing in the top of the shock without modification. The new upper shock bolt is included.

Currently I'm out of shocks but still sell the bushings and dogbones for $65 shipped. Then you can source your own shock.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
sweekster
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: R6 shock kits (5 available)

Post by sweekster »

Buy Them!!!
Duane...
Bike:
1994 Yamaha FZR 1000 EXUP
Factory Pro Stage 1 Jetting | K&N Filter | Corbin Seat | ProTek Keyless Gas Cap | GSXR Mirrors
My Thread
Cage:
2005 Saab 9-7x 5.3i Arc AWD

THE WIKI IS YOUR FRIEND
THE SEARCH IS YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
USE THEM!!
zero9243
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Re: R6 shock kits (5 available)

Post by zero9243 »

I got the first one! That's why he's only got 5 listed
Upgrades:
  • Barnett Clutch------------------------------------------R6 Blue Dots, Front Master Brake Cylinder+Reservoir
    WP Adjustable Rear Shock----------------------------Vortex 520 Conversion with RK GB520GXW Chain
    V&H Header (4-1)--------------------------------------Swingarm Spool Mounts
    Cobra F1r Exhaust Can--------------------------------R6 Voltage Regulator
    Flo-Commander with Remote-------------------------Custom Airtech Passenger Seat
    Stage 7 Jet kit with Diffuser Caps--------------------Factory Pro Nickel Emulsion Tubes
    Wiseco 630 Kit------------------------------------------Custom Frame Slider Mounts
    Modking Hydraulic Clutch Kit--------------------------Hella Projection Headlight with Xentec HID Kit (H9 Bulb)
    Modking Aluminum Radiator Overflow Bottle--------

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: R6 shock kits (3 available)

Post by thatkid »

2 down 3 to go!
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
sweekster
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: R6 shock kits (3 available)

Post by sweekster »

How are we not sold out of these yet? I mean you guys want your FZR's to handle a bit better right? my2cents
Duane...
Bike:
1994 Yamaha FZR 1000 EXUP
Factory Pro Stage 1 Jetting | K&N Filter | Corbin Seat | ProTek Keyless Gas Cap | GSXR Mirrors
My Thread
Cage:
2005 Saab 9-7x 5.3i Arc AWD

THE WIKI IS YOUR FRIEND
THE SEARCH IS YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
USE THEM!!
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: R6 shock kits (temporarily sold out)

Post by thatkid »

I'm hoping to have two more by next week. Get in line now!
Do YOU Scopper?

burns556
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: R6 shock kits (temporarily sold out)

Post by burns556 »

Hey kid I need one of the r6 shock setups 130 shipped right how do u do payment u have paypal or you want me to send a check id like it soon gotta get this project started
i like cookies nom nom
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: R6 shock kits (6 kits available)

Post by thatkid »

More kit available!
Do YOU Scopper?

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: R6 shock kits (4 kits available)

Post by thatkid »

Bump! For the money this is the best shock upgrade out there!
Do YOU Scopper?

Burtonrider10022
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

RR6e: R6 shock kits (4 kits available)

Post by Burtonrider10022 »

Still got one? If so, pm me please. I might take one of those R6 headers off your hands too. And, I'm local! Lol.
1994 FZR600R Molested and rigged by the PO... BUT, I got her cheap, and she runs pretty good so I can't really complain!
blensen
Level 2.5
Level 2.5

Post by blensen »

I'll be picking one of these up later this summer.
1994 FZR600: Hardly anything left stock
02 R6 Front End
Ducati M900 Seat/Taillight
Honda VFR750 Swingarm/Wheel
No Spacer 660
YZF600 Tank
Renthal Dirt Bars
Too much else...
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

blensen wrote:I'll be picking one of these up later this summer.

Sounds good. I think I have 3 left.
Do YOU Scopper?

Burtonrider10022
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Burtonrider10022 »

We still on for tomorrow night?

Also, I think I just read somewhere that changing to R6 headers would cause me to have to jet my carbs... I haven't searched around on it yet, but is that true?
1994 FZR600R Molested and rigged by the PO... BUT, I got her cheap, and she runs pretty good so I can't really complain!
zero9243
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by zero9243 »

It gives you a little but more flow, and you could probably benefit from a stage 2, but honestly, I think you'd see the power difference w/o rejetting.
Upgrades:
  • Barnett Clutch------------------------------------------R6 Blue Dots, Front Master Brake Cylinder+Reservoir
    WP Adjustable Rear Shock----------------------------Vortex 520 Conversion with RK GB520GXW Chain
    V&H Header (4-1)--------------------------------------Swingarm Spool Mounts
    Cobra F1r Exhaust Can--------------------------------R6 Voltage Regulator
    Flo-Commander with Remote-------------------------Custom Airtech Passenger Seat
    Stage 7 Jet kit with Diffuser Caps--------------------Factory Pro Nickel Emulsion Tubes
    Wiseco 630 Kit------------------------------------------Custom Frame Slider Mounts
    Modking Hydraulic Clutch Kit--------------------------Hella Projection Headlight with Xentec HID Kit (H9 Bulb)
    Modking Aluminum Radiator Overflow Bottle--------

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

Tomorrow is still good. With the r6 header you will need to rejet for optimal performance.
Do YOU Scopper?