FZR1000 performance parts for sale

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
bluesbreaker45
Site Newbie

FZR1000 performance parts for sale

Post by bluesbreaker45 »

Hello all.

I am a few years removed from this forum but still enjoy my 1994 FZR1000.

I have a couple things I have decided to sell from my "stash" of goodies as I don't see me ever getting them installed and they are
too nice to just let sit on a shelf. For now, I have listed the parts only on the forum because I would like to offer the fzr forum community first dibs.

First is a Wiseco 1040 piston kit -$350-

This came out of my personal motorcycle and works fine. Has been out of bike for over a year and I removed it because there wasn't enough piston to cylinder head clearance on a particular cylinder head I was dead set on installing on the bike.
This piston kit worked fine with the OEM cylinder head and was on-board when I went my personal best et at the drag strip.
Includes pistons, piston pins, circlips, ring sets, cometic head gasket and bored cylinder block.

Second is a Falicon knife edge connecting rod set -$500-

The rods I bought some years ago from another forum member and had intentions of building a high power FZR1000 but alas I have never found the time. This rod set looks nice, I got them out of storage just recently and gave them a good wipe down. These Falicon rods have some spots here and there proving them used but do look very useable.
1 rod is missing the ferrule/alignment dowels but I suspect these would be available from Falicon for just a few dollars.
Includes all 4 connecting rods and ARP fasteners.

I am a somewhat motivated seller and phone is the best way to reach me so If interested please give me a call at two7zero 3one5 2ninezero7. I am happy to discuss at length these parts. I can text message pictures of any and all parts to anyone upon request.
I much prefer a face-to-face transaction but will accept paypal and ship at buyers expense.

Thanks,
Zack
Come see me and my FZR1000 at US60 Raceway in Hardinsburg, KY on Saturday evenings
1994 Yamaha FZR1000- Stock Wheelbase
Best 1/8 mile ET to date- 6.463 @ 110.97 with 1.58 60 ft
Keihin 41mm FCR carburetors
YZF750 Cam Shafts
YZF750 6-Speed Transmission
Falicon Billet Clutch Basket
KG Heavy-Duty Springs with OEM Fibers & Steels (Ask me why)
Hindle competition plus exhaust system (Stainless Steel header with carbon fiber canister)
DID gold O-Ring Chain-520 conversion (15-47 Gearing)
Harlan Engineering Programmable Shift Light
Daytona Sensors WEGO III A/F data logger
IGNITECH Programmable TCI
Ohlins Rear Shock
Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires
Spiegler Stainless Steeel Clutch and Brake lines
EBC HH Brake Pads
Integrated tail light