1985 FZ 750 Fuel Tank in Bare Metal

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
Mikie'sFZ750
Site Newbie

1985 FZ 750 Fuel Tank in Bare Metal

Post by Mikie'sFZ750 »

I will post the E-Bay listing for this item. The full description is available there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331954624751?ss ... 1555.l2649

If you are looking for a specific item please contact me. I am moving to Santa Fe, NM and I want to get ride of most of the FZ parts. I am located in the Chicago north suburbs.

I have a substantial offering of Yamaha FZ750 parts listed on E-Bay. In the coming weeks I will be offering a large array of Yamaha FZ 750 parts. Most are from 1985 & 1986 motorcycles. Some of the parts will work on later FZ models. I have a limited supply of NOS parts as well. I have numerous pieces of body work for both 1985 & 1986. I have several fuel tanks both 85 & 86. Radiators, fairing stays, tail lights, fenders, frames, seats etc.

I have a complete 1986 FZ 750 with 203 miles on it. I may sell it. It is all there. It has body damage from a long slide. I have all new NOS parts for the repair. I have not made a decision on selling it yet.

I have a second FZ750 that was set up as a track day bike. It has crash damage from a street accident. All the parts are there to fix it including a new frame. All listings will be as detailed as much as possible. I will be photographing the parts in detail.

Contact me with parts requests. If I have the part I will move it up the posting list. It is going to take me a month to get everything listed.

I will list all parts with the headline starting Yamaha FZ 750. This way you can search quickly for my lists. The numbers on the green tape is my way of keeping track of the items.

Shipping costs will be determined post sale and will depend on the item weight; dimensions and your preferred method of shipping.

This is the bike that started it all. It is a low serial number 85 FZ I saw the FZ at the February 1985 Motorcycle show in Chicago. I talked to my local dealer and he had two ordered. Each dealer could only order two. They were keeping one to race. I told him that the second one was sold. On Monday I left a deposit and waited a month or more for the delivery.

It is essentially stock with the exception of after market mufflers and a Corbin seat. I do have a new set of correct mufflers for it. The AMA invited me to bring the bike to Vintage motorcycle days at Mid-Ohio. It was part of the AMA exhibit of the most influential motorcycles each year dating back to 1924 (I think) from the founding of the AMA.