Parts for sale bonanza!

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Parts for sale bonanza!

Post by thatkid »

Alright, I have for sale threads somewhat all over the place so I'm going to slap together a list of the things I can remember that I have.

2002 r6 race tail and undertail. Brand new, both fiberglass, both fresh professional paint.
Hindle slip-on. Full rebuilt, new sleeve, new packing. No midpipe.
Hyndraulic clutch conversion for FZR400/600.
2002 R6 front seat
2 YZF 600r tanks
Steering damper with fork clamp
Custom fork braces
Stator cover
misc bolts and seals
FZR400 front wheel with rotors
120/70 diablo supercorsa front tire
fzr400 bar ends
9" round front headlight
aftermarket pegs
frame plugs
fzr400 brake pedal

I'm pretty sure that's most of the big stuff. I'll get pictures and pricing up shortly. I'm hopefully moving soon and I'd really prefer I don't move these parts again.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: Parts for sale bonanza!

Post by thatkid »

Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
Bike_junkie
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Bike_junkie »

What are you asking for the clutch conversion?
cb175 cafe sitting in storage
88 fzr4/6, only the frame is stock
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

Bike_junkie wrote:What are you asking for the clutch conversion?
$85 for the plate and a stainless steel line. You'll need the slave cylinder and the master. Slave off pretty much any Ducati will work.
Do YOU Scopper?

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

Really need these parts gone. I'm buying a house and need the cash over the parts. These are all solid parts or upgrade parts.
Do YOU Scopper?

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

Seriously? No one? The FZR must truly be dead.
Do YOU Scopper?

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

bump
Do YOU Scopper?

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

Bumping this to the top. Still have a lot of this stuff and would like it gone.
Do YOU Scopper?

Greg57vw
Site Newbie

Post by Greg57vw »

What would a fork brace and a steering damper kit cost shipped to 94520?
Greg57vw
Site Newbie

Post by Greg57vw »

Payment sent for fork brace. Can I get shipment confirmation and tracking information please.