part out and lots of parts

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
racerd14666
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

part out and lots of parts

Post by racerd14666 »

ive come to the point were i have to many bikes, way to many projects and wayyyyyyyyyyyy to many parts so i think its time i get rid of the duplicates cus im tired of shuffling all these bikes around my shop, im not gonna take the time to list individual prices pm me with what your interested in and we will go from there

lets see were do i start

1990 600 complete part out, got the thing running and haven't touched it in almost a year fairings are fugly and have cracks and repairs in them 20 something thousand miles on the motor, subframe has tip over damage but has clean title,

i have 2 or 3 parts motors in boxes 2 complete spare motors not torn down yet unknown condition

few sets of tail plastics in various states of body work

few yoshi and ssr2 slip on mufflers,

i cant think of everything i seem to collect parts for every bike i own, gas tanks, fuel pumps, stators bunch of regulator reciters that will work on a fzr, pullout trays full of jets and various jet kit parts, engine covers that have ben smoothed out, front end with emulators , spare rims with fresh tires and wheel bearings, forks, swing arms, alot of freshly powdercoated stuff,

also have a decent sized inventory of bikes im getting rid of, gt380's plus a few parts motors, gt550's 2 spare front ends, t500's with enough parts to build another one, gt750 with boxes of spare parts, ds185, gpz550, gs700es, kz440, 454ltd, bultaco's, rm 125 and a rm250 you name it vintage suzuki or Kawasaki i probably have it
Yamaha Certified Technician

But i also work on Ducati's Bmw's Moto Guzzi's and Mv Agusta's Ect.
neeko
Site Newbie

Re: part out and lots of parts

Post by neeko »

looking for
rear tail fairing that is above the taillight
Passenger seat lock or the whole lock set including ignition, gas cap, helmet lock
the peanut cover if its in great shape aka no scratches.
At the top of the forks there is some crossmember that the handles attach to. I dont know the name of it but I just want that piece if it detaches from the forks which I believe it does.
2nd gear if its in decent shape. not sure what that entails
blinkers if they are in great shape

Thanks let me know
Nic
nicjanderson@hotmail.com
Gizzard1533
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

Post by Gizzard1533 »

how much you looking for the forks with emulators? and are they the 38mm forks or 41mm???
racerd14666
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by racerd14666 »

those forks are sold but i have another 41mm pair that i can build to your weight with emulators,

neeko i sent you a email

Gizzard1533
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

Post by Gizzard1533 »

Would you have the tripples that go with the forks? mine runs the 38mm forks at the moment.
racerd14666
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by racerd14666 »

i have 2 complete front ends left one needs new seals and ones being used for my rolling chassis til i get a inverted for setup, il rebuild set them up for your weight (with a warranty) and powder coat the forks and triple trees to match for $200+shipping witch is a pretty good deal considering i rebuild them for $275 a set with parts all day long, cus im motivated to get rid of the rooms of spare parts and garages full of bikes i thought i was gonna do something with your basically getting the forks, triple tree and powder coating for free and a discount on the rebuild.

Gizzard1533
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

Post by Gizzard1533 »

racerd14666 wrote:i have 2 complete front ends left one needs new seals and ones being used for my rolling chassis til i get a inverted for setup, il rebuild set them up for your weight (with a warranty) and powder coat the forks and triple trees to match for $200+shipping witch is a pretty good deal considering i rebuild them for $275 a set with parts all day long, cus im motivated to get rid of the rooms of spare parts and garages full of bikes i thought i was gonna do something with your basically getting the forks, triple tree and powder coating for free and a discount on the rebuild.
If i guarentee you a sale would you be willing to hold till end of january? That seems like a perfect deal to me mate. Just have to workcout costs and dont get paid again till end of january.
racerd14666
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by racerd14666 »

yeah we can work something out il pm you.

dobr24
Site Newbie

Post by dobr24 »

Got any pre 1997 yzf600 carbs?
'89 FZR400
racerd14666
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by racerd14666 »

sorry no yzf carbs

bump for getting ready to get rid of a bunch of parts on ebay, renovating my shop and the stock pile of parts for bikes i dont have any more and parts i forgot i had have gotta go to make room for faster more modern bikes, and the growing vintage collection. i have 4 boxes of motor parts that were acquired for researching the best head porting, i have 2 complete heads, one is setup for 16krpm of abuse and has a few thousand dollars worth of custom ferrea valves, springs, shortened valve guides, 7 angle valve job, squish band alterations, custom cam profile with adjustable gears and a extensive porting job done to it, i have the dyno sheet,flow bench numbers and time slips kicking around some were, bike made 118hp 126 with nitrous at the wheel on race gas, not in a hurry to sell that but il entertain offers, 3 complete motors not sure they years but they all have spin on filters, 2 sets of forks left, 4 or 5 banks of carbs, only a few plastics left, also literally have a 3 ft tall pile of fairings from various yamaha and kawi bikes that were insurance replacements most have small scratches some are scraped or missing chunks , boatt load of gas tanks at least 2 of every 1970's t and gt series bikes and have a few ninja tanks.

if you need something pm me and make and offer i dont bite lol, id rather help fellow members out then see it go on ebay

kaipederson
Site Newbie

Post by kaipederson »

How much for a peanut cover and headlight fairing?
1997 Yamaha FZR-600
1980 Kawasaki KZ550 C-1
rum66runner
Site Newbie

Post by rum66runner »

how much for some fugly lower fairings and a fugly tail section (really just need the middle piece)
91 fzr600
87 iroc
99 camaro
92 ranger
CrazySkullCrusher
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by CrazySkullCrusher »

Need stock dual headlight wiring harness. Pm me with price plus shipping to 44646.
96 fzr600. R1 body kit.

94 xj600 seca 2: complete upgrade restoration.

73 Honda cb750 four: bored out 178 over (850 cc) street cam, smoothbore carbs, velocity stacks, corbin king-queen seat, 4-1 header with modified megaphone exhaust, dyna-s ignition, too many other mods to mention and still under construction.

72 Suzuki ts90 cci. First bike ever, bone stock and still starts with 2 kicks.
Apbthomus
Site Newbie

Post by Apbthomus »

I need a clutch pack, the pressure plate, both pushrods and perhaps some other things the previous owner lost when he took part the bike with his head up his ass. If you could give me a price if you have those that would be great the bike is a six. You can call or text6613337217
old_fogey
Site Newbie

Post by old_fogey »

Looking for a tinted windshield that will fit my '91 if you have one available. Was backing mine into the garage n wasn't paying attention n busted the rear corner off :(

Tim
tnorris0143 at gmail
-----------------
91 FZR 600
94 FZR 600