94 FZR600R part out

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
_Will_
Level 5.5
Level 5.5

94 FZR600R part out

Post by _Will_ »

As the title says, another part out, been a rough but fun life and a few parts are still usable. Off the top of my head I have:
-Two front seats and one rear, all could use a recovering but are usable
-.90kg racetech front springs, probably the best part of the bike and made a world of difference
-I have plastics but they are very rough and not worth shipping, if someone is near Hall County Ga we could try to meet up
-Two sets of fork tubes, minor pitting
-Two headlight cases
-One set of gauges, odometer non functioning
-Front fairing stay, rusted some but sound and easily restored
-Locking Yamaha gas cap
-Gas Tank
-Fuel Pump
-Tail light housing
-Rear stand, L bracket style (not set up for spools)

Throw me an offer for whatever you need, usually a one week turnaround to be sent is to be expected with my current schedule. Paypal is the accepted form of payment with the exception of local sales. Shipping will be from 30518 and should be included in the offer.

Not for Sale:
Engine, transmission, and carbs; I'm planning to take them apart as a learning experience
Frame, wheels, and swing arm.