Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Modified96
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0

Post by Modified96 »

I went ahead and bought a a Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 mesh jacket. This jacket is available in tall sizes, which is a must for me(6'5)

The jacket has a good strong feel to it and fits tight. The C.E. armor stays in the right place with the help of forearm adjusters. The sleeves and waist are adjustable too. It also comes with a removable Cold/Rain liner that works well(Lots of rain here right now).

On a hot day you can remove the liner to get a lot of air flowing, the when it gets cold at night you can zip it back in. It only takes a few minutes to remove/install the liner.

For $139.99 it's a good deal.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Fear and Loathing
BILTIT
Site Newbie

Re: Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0

Post by BILTIT »

Looks nice, may have to get one.
Modified96
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0

Post by Modified96 »

It is pretty nice. I like the feel of it.

Remember there are a lot of jacket out there and the best thing to do is hit up a local dealer/shop and try some on. You don't want to buy a jacket with out trying it on first, especially if you don't know what size you are. ;)

Make sure it fits snug and all the armor is in the right place, because it's useless protection if it's not :no
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Fear and Loathing