Link for Digital Gauges

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

95FZR600
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Link for Digital Gauges

Post by 95FZR600 »

Came across these Gauges today thought I would share.

http://www.kosonorthamerica.com/flashpage_us.php
2002 Yamaha R6-----2003 Yamaha R6

megaloxana
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: Link for Digital Gauges

Post by megaloxana »

wow those are some really nice gauges. Seem to be worth the money.
'92 FZR 600
Airtech R1 kit \*/ 520 conversion \*/ 14F-47R gearing
K&N pod filters \*/ Stage 3 jet kit \*/ Factory Pro shift kit \*/ Full V&H SS exhaust
Custom '02 R6 undertail \*/ YZF gas tank \*/ Raised via dogbones \*/ custom flush turnsignals
Full R6 brake set-up \*/ SS lines \*/ Progressive fork springs \*/ ZX2 coilpack

ADD YOURSELF TO THE OFFICIAL FZRONLINE GOOGLE EARTH MAP :bunny :banjoman
csofos
Level 4.5
Level 4.5

Post by csofos »

I own some of KOSO gauges. All i can say is they 're preety good. BUT don't buy those in rectangular shape, with a single numbering line. They got damaging easilly by heat on summer time. All other gauges are perfect, and their installation it's very easy
THE COST OF YOUR HELMET, IT DEPENTS ON HOW MUCH EXPENSIVE YOU THINK YOUR HEAD IS.
95FZR600
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by 95FZR600 »

They also come with gauge bracket, speed sensor bracket and magnet, speed sensor and temperature sensor.

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

I know someone on the forum has those. I just can't remember who.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
megaloxana
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by megaloxana »

95FZR600 wrote:They also come with gauge bracket, speed sensor bracket and magnet, speed sensor and temperature sensor.
then their definatly worth the money.
'92 FZR 600
K&N pod filters \*/ Stage 3 jet kit \*/ Factory Pro shift kit \*/ Full V&H SS exhaust
Custom '02 R6 undertail \*/ YZF gas tank \*/ Raised via dogbones \*/ custom flush turnsignals

sweekster
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by sweekster »

thatkid wrote:I know someone on the forum has those. I just can't remember who.
That would be Cad600.
Duane...
Bike:
1994 Yamaha FZR 1000 EXUP
Factory Pro Stage 1 Jetting | K&N Filter | Corbin Seat | ProTek Keyless Gas Cap | GSXR Mirrors
My Thread
Cage:
2005 Saab 9-7x 5.3i Arc AWD

THE WIKI IS YOUR FRIEND
THE SEARCH IS YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
USE THEM!!
cad600
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by cad600 »

Yep, I have a set from them. Don't really like them. I think mine has already blown up and I haven't ridden but twice with them. Maybe things will be better in a few weeks with them.
Yes, that is a Single Sided Swingarm FZR600 that I built.

Something is lurking, waiting, wanting to be built......It calls to me from the darkness....

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel....Then I realize that it is the train coming to run my ass over....
megaloxana
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by megaloxana »

cad600 wrote:Yep, I have a set from them. Don't really like them. I think mine has already blown up and I haven't ridden but twice with them. Maybe things will be better in a few weeks with them.
Which one do you have?
'92 FZR 600

95FZR600
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by 95FZR600 »

megaloxana wrote:
cad600 wrote:Yep, I have a set from them. Don't really like them. I think mine has already blown up and I haven't ridden but twice with them. Maybe things will be better in a few weeks with them.
Which one do you have?

you have ridden only twice before you had them. :cheers: LOL2 jk

cad600
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by cad600 »

I've got the RX1N. They are not too bad, and come with a decent amount of features. They have a real problem in two areas. First are the instructions - they suck. Second is if the bike does not start quickly the system resets and looses some of it's non-precious memory. Things like time of day. This could also be related to the wiring directions. Other issues I have are the speedo has not worked correctly yet. The setup is suppose to mount the speed sensor on the front wheel. But they do not give you a bracket for inverted forks and it has not worked correctly reading off the back wheel. I've also had an issue with the power source. Even with the key turned off and pulled out, I've got two idiot lights that stay illuminated for no reason. This leads me to believe that something on the circuit board has gone bad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure this is an isolated thing. I really like the layout and how easy it is to read. I just can't decide weather or not I want to fix or replace them as the cost of fixing could be as much as buying another new one from them.

Something is lurking, waiting, wanting to be built......It calls to me from the darkness....

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel....Then I realize that it is the train coming to run my ass over....
csofos
Level 4.5
Level 4.5

Post by csofos »

cad600 wrote:I've got the RX1N. They are not too bad, and come with a decent amount of features. They have a real problem in two areas. First are the instructions - they suck. Second is if the bike does not start quickly the system resets and looses some of it's non-precious memory. Things like time of day. This could also be related to the wiring directions. Other issues I have are the speedo has not worked correctly yet. The setup is suppose to mount the speed sensor on the front wheel. But they do not give you a bracket for inverted forks and it has not worked correctly reading off the back wheel. I've also had an issue with the power source. Even with the key turned off and pulled out, I've got two idiot lights that stay illuminated for no reason. This leads me to believe that something on the circuit board has gone bad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure this is an isolated thing. I really like the layout and how easy it is to read. I just can't decide weather or not I want to fix or replace them as the cost of fixing could be as much as buying another new one from them.
I believe that the reason of the memory loss is the fact that the CR battery inside the gauges is dead. As for the two lights that stay illuminated that must be a bad connection matter. Check it out. I'm about to buy the same gauge for my fzr750
THE COST OF YOUR HELMET, IT DEPENTS ON HOW MUCH EXPENSIVE YOU THINK YOUR HEAD IS.
cad600
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by cad600 »

Funny though, the manual and the company reps I'e talked to have never mention there being a CR battery in the damn thing. Now I speak and English and a little Spanish (not very well at either really), but their translation from French to English sucks. Maybe I should have requested a Spanish manual to have better luck.

As for the lights, it has to be the gauge. With the battery plugged in and the key NOT in the ignition, the Neutral light stays illuminated. If I unplug the ground wire from the gauge only and change nothing else, the Neutral light goes away, but the Speed light comes on. Now the two have nothing to do with each other and I know the Neutral switch is good with no wiring problems. It's got to be a circuit inside the gauge that has faulted.

95FZR600
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by 95FZR600 »

Saw them on cad600's bike and they look really nice. Small and compact to unlike the R6/R1.