Is my price right?

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Donnelly317
Site Newbie

Is my price right?

Post by Donnelly317 »

I haven't posted anything on here but I have gotten some info and going to check the carb sync of my bike im selling before I sell it. I got a sync tools and have done it before but just couldn't figure it out. If anyone has a picture of exactly where the ports are can you please post it. Seems like all the pictures are no longer available of where the actual ports are and the only ones I see are a PITA to get to let alone the one screw is starting to strip because it will not come out. but it is a 1994 FZR 1000. Also I am active member of the VMAX forum and own a 1985 VMAX heavly moded. Well is has a 1997 motor and 2005 front end and Kosman 17" rims so I guess the only thing on it from 1985 is the frame haha. But I understand there is a wealth of info on forums so I appreciate your input. Im just curious if my pricing is right. I can not find another bike comparable in the area on craigslist for prices 1500-2600. Im just surprised ive only had 1 guy come out to look at it in 2 weeks of being on CL. and he had to think about it because he took it for a ride and said holt SH@# I think this is too much bike for me im going to kill myself. So I told him I really don't want to sell it to you if you feel that way. I really hate getting rid of it but I came across a 2003 Honda VFR 800 with 6500 miles and ABS brakes for 1k!!!!! I bought it all it needed was a battery and paint I already repainted it so I got to sell this. anyway. Give me your input please Thanks a lot!

Matt

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/4414164845.html
Donnelly317
Site Newbie

Re: Is my price right?

Post by Donnelly317 »

Well I found a pic of carb sync port... and they are the screws I found I just don't understand how the Heck im going to get the two center carb ones out with the coolant lines and stuff there ugh..

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10619&p=91509&hilit ... ync#p91509
Stig
Level 3.5
Level 3.5

Post by Stig »

I run a remote kit from the vacuum ports. Once installed it makes life so much simpler. Just remove the blank end off the hose and connect it to the guage...

If its not broken it dont need fixing

http://www.exup1000.co.uk
doublebky
Site Newbie

Post by doublebky »

would it be easier to take off the center 2
Donnelly317
Site Newbie

Post by Donnelly317 »

I got them synced this weekend thanks. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. But still a PITA. Still no hits on selling it. Just people wanting to trade stuff.